Friday, July 12, 2019

2019 European Adventures - First day in Europe

FIRST DAY IN EUROPE

We made it!! I've never felt more grateful to see the temple! Today was quite the adventure. I ternational phone, which we were assured had an international SIM card with tons of data and service, did not work one bit once we arrived in Paris. We forgot to set up pins on our credit cards (so we had no ability to change money or use our credit cards). So, we picked up our leased car and headed for Calais, France. On the way we had to pay a toll on a toll road and buy gas....thankfully neither required a pin...we barely caught our ferry and learned that Jonathan is a pro when it comes to driving on the left side of the road. We pulled into the London England Temple patron housing and breathed a sigh of relief when our cell phones connected to WiFi and we were able to call home. There is a message in all this...when on holy ground youre never disconnected if you are connected to the true source of inspiration.  I feel so safe and secure here. I love to see the temple!!  #kenneyeuroperoadtrip2019 #alwaysanadventurewiththekenneyboys #ilovetoseethetemple





No comments:

Post a Comment