Love your announcement! So cool that you have a blog! Are you going to keep this up?
Oh, by the way, this is Jodi, not Lindsay :) I didn't realize Lindsay was signed in! He he he. My kids are little emailers now.
Awwww, how cute. You're fellow bloggers now. How fun. I love you guys!!!!
Congrats!!
Beautiful couple! You look like saints... oh, wait, you are. Just wish you'd post a bigger picture.
Are you guys going to start writing a blog on here?!
Love your announcement! So cool that you have a blog! Are you going to keep this up?
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, this is Jodi, not Lindsay :) I didn't realize Lindsay was signed in! He he he. My kids are little emailers now.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, how cute. You're fellow bloggers now. How fun. I love you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful couple! You look like saints... oh, wait, you are. Just wish you'd post a bigger picture.
ReplyDeleteAre you guys going to start writing a blog on here?!
ReplyDelete